FreeCell Solitaire is an extremely addictive solitaire card game invented by Paul Alfille. It’s fun and it depends a lot on skills. Almost all FreeCell Solitaire games can be won with perfect play. Only some FreeCell mixes are known to have no solution.
This makes the FreeCell card game much more interesting and popular than solitaire variants like Klondike, where luck is an important factor in the game. With FreeCell, winning is primarily dependent on skill.
You have a better chance of winning if you plan your strategy carefully. Here are some simple rules that can help you earn FreeCell on a more regular basis.
1. Examine the frame carefully before making any movement. It is very important to plan several steps forward. The obvious moves aren’t always the best.
2. Make it a priority to release all aces and deuce, especially if they are deeply hidden behind the highest cards. Get them back to the cells of origin as soon as possible.
3. Try to keep as many free cells empty as possible. Be careful! Once all the free cells have been filled, you have almost no room to maneuver. And your maneuverability is the key to this game. Make sure you have no alternatives before placing the cards in the free cells.
4. Try to create a blank column as soon as possible. Empty columns are more important than free cells. Each empty column can be used to store an entire sequence instead of a single card. And it doubles the length of an ordered sequence of cards that can be moved from one frame to another. (If moving the long sequence involves both empty tables and free cells, it is often called a super move.)
5. If possible, fill an empty column with a long descending sequence that begins with a king.
6. Don’t move the cards to the house squares too fast. You may need these cards later to maneuver lower cards from other suits.
Some FreeCell Solitaire offers can be resolved very quickly, while others take longer to resolve. Playing the same decks in different ways will allow you to complete the most difficult ones. The more you play, the more games you can complete. Keep practicing using the strategy above and you will soon find yourself getting better results and increasing your enjoyment of playing FreeCell Solitaire.